About Me

My photo
hey, my name is Aliyah but y'all can call me Leah. i'm 15 and in the 10th grade, and obviously i love books!!!! i love books so much that i made myself a challenge: i bet myself that i couldn't read 50(+) books in one school year. This blog is basically gonna be my home page for my challenge i'll have countdown clocks for books and movies based on books, maybe a poll about what book i should read next, and a place other than youtube that you can tell me what books i HAVE TO read ......so yea thats basically it, peace love and books

Monday, December 6, 2010

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!!!

as you all can see today is the day!!!!!! i'm so excited for Richelle Mead's book signing it's my first time meeting an author ever so i'm freaking pumped!!!!!!!!!! oh, yea and Last Sacrifice comes out today too lolz jk

BUT like i said i'll try and snag ya'll some pictures and video's and i'll definitely show off my signed books, and .........maybe even a giveaway signed paperback book,........you never know!

i;m still reading spirit bound but with my determined schedule i think this is going to be the fastest I've read a 500p book ever. i still have about 100pp to go but I'll make it!

                                  love you all but i gotta go to sleep

                                                                  peace love and books

No comments:

Post a Comment