About Me

My photo
hey, my name is Aliyah but y'all can call me Leah. i'm 15 and in the 10th grade, and obviously i love books!!!! i love books so much that i made myself a challenge: i bet myself that i couldn't read 50(+) books in one school year. This blog is basically gonna be my home page for my challenge i'll have countdown clocks for books and movies based on books, maybe a poll about what book i should read next, and a place other than youtube that you can tell me what books i HAVE TO read ......so yea thats basically it, peace love and books

Sunday, December 19, 2010

my video review of The Maze Runner by James Dashner

in light of me finishing the Maze Runner by James Dashner here's my review
also i'm working on a few things for the holidays.
  1. My favorite books that i've read this year
  2. a crap ton of video revews i owe you all
    • books like: Willow, Vixen, Fallen, The Graveyard Book, ect.
  3. a christmas book haul
  4. and a few written reviews (if i can get all my thoughs together)
  5. And a video of my pictures from when i meet richelle Mead
  6. and hopefully a book shelf tour

No comments:

Post a Comment