About Me

My photo
hey, my name is Aliyah but y'all can call me Leah. i'm 15 and in the 10th grade, and obviously i love books!!!! i love books so much that i made myself a challenge: i bet myself that i couldn't read 50(+) books in one school year. This blog is basically gonna be my home page for my challenge i'll have countdown clocks for books and movies based on books, maybe a poll about what book i should read next, and a place other than youtube that you can tell me what books i HAVE TO read ......so yea thats basically it, peace love and books

Saturday, August 21, 2010

My Rating System

hey people, i just wanted to tell you what my rating system was before my hunger games review


For my ratings it's going to be out of 5 and they are going to be hearts. 
1 heart - don't even wast your money; seriously, i hated it
2 hearts- it was ok but, i wouldn't buy it again
3 hearts- pretty average nothing really special; I'm not rushing out to buy the next in the series
4 hearts- it was really good! if you have the time and money buy it
5 hearts- i loved it!!earth shattering; absolutely amazing go out and get it now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment