About Me

My photo
hey, my name is Aliyah but y'all can call me Leah. i'm 15 and in the 10th grade, and obviously i love books!!!! i love books so much that i made myself a challenge: i bet myself that i couldn't read 50(+) books in one school year. This blog is basically gonna be my home page for my challenge i'll have countdown clocks for books and movies based on books, maybe a poll about what book i should read next, and a place other than youtube that you can tell me what books i HAVE TO read ......so yea thats basically it, peace love and books

Thursday, March 10, 2011

book review The Forest Of Hands And Teeth By Carrie Ryan

my review for the forest of hands and teeth in which i ramble worse than normal because it's 2 o'clock in the morning

Rating: 3.5 (really entertaining but the beginner was really slow)
Pub. Date: February 2010
Publisher: Random House Children's Books
Format: Paperback  336pp 

my goodreads: http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/1779003
my Barnes & Noble account: http://my.barnesandnoble.com/Twi-Hard_95-profile/

No comments:

Post a Comment