About Me

My photo
hey, my name is Aliyah but y'all can call me Leah. i'm 15 and in the 10th grade, and obviously i love books!!!! i love books so much that i made myself a challenge: i bet myself that i couldn't read 50(+) books in one school year. This blog is basically gonna be my home page for my challenge i'll have countdown clocks for books and movies based on books, maybe a poll about what book i should read next, and a place other than youtube that you can tell me what books i HAVE TO read ......so yea thats basically it, peace love and books

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Cassandra Clare Giveaways!!! from YA Book Reads

at YA Book Reads they're having really cool Cassandra Clare Giveaways that you guys should really check out.


you could win City of Bones, City of Ashes, and City of Glass, mostly by just leaving a comment. it's a lot simpler then some other contest's i've entered so GO CHECK IT OUT!!!   it ends the 18 of January so don't waste your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment