About Me

My photo
hey, my name is Aliyah but y'all can call me Leah. i'm 15 and in the 10th grade, and obviously i love books!!!! i love books so much that i made myself a challenge: i bet myself that i couldn't read 50(+) books in one school year. This blog is basically gonna be my home page for my challenge i'll have countdown clocks for books and movies based on books, maybe a poll about what book i should read next, and a place other than youtube that you can tell me what books i HAVE TO read ......so yea thats basically it, peace love and books

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Update 10/06/2010 *edited on the 13th*

I FINALLY finished Fallout by Ellen Hopkins. it's been forever i know but thats how it is when you have to do an essay and 4 page reports once every week. so enough excuses and time for some promises:
               *i promise the Fallen by Lauren Kate written review is going to be done by the weekend
               *i promise that I'll buy Torment by lauren kate so that i can read it and tell you guys a little about it
               *i promise that if I'm lucky my My Soul To Take by Rachel Vincent video review will be up by the end of the weekend too
               *i promise I'm also going to put my video review for The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins on my actual hunger games review so if you want to see it you can click on the review tab and check that out
                                         so lets get excited for all the news. YAY!!!

NEXT I'M READING WILLOW BY JULIA HOBAN but it's my friends so as soon as I'm done with it I'll I've it back and just do my video review without it.

          *edited*ok so i apperently lied i'm sorry guys but i'll have everything done by the end of the month i promise
                                            Love Leah,                  
                                                     Peace Love and Books

No comments:

Post a Comment