About Me

My photo
hey, my name is Aliyah but y'all can call me Leah. i'm 15 and in the 10th grade, and obviously i love books!!!! i love books so much that i made myself a challenge: i bet myself that i couldn't read 50(+) books in one school year. This blog is basically gonna be my home page for my challenge i'll have countdown clocks for books and movies based on books, maybe a poll about what book i should read next, and a place other than youtube that you can tell me what books i HAVE TO read ......so yea thats basically it, peace love and books

Thursday, September 2, 2010

ok so..... i finished Mockingjay and here's my baby review

....um *FREAKING GASP* i dont have words for this..... like at all and I'm not reviewing it so ...yea but just wow! i mean i liked it but to me like some things could have been explained more and we could have gone into more details like: highlight from here to the next paragraph for a barely spolier its not really a spoiler i dont say any names or what happened but just in case ya know....
           one supporting character's death was just like two sentences and then it was only touched on like twice in the end.         
...... SO YEA! but now i feel kinda stupid for sayin like team Peeta and team Gale because there are no teams like ever i know that now. this is kind of a review but not really to me this was 3 1/2 hearts because i don't know how i feel about this, i didnt really like it flowed, and how fast/slow things went but it was a perfect end to the series so i can respect it

No comments:

Post a Comment